A unique meditation space for the city of Seattle. Silent Hum offers meditation classes that integrate breath, sound and restorative postures.
Our Humble Warrior studio offers warm vinyasa yoga with intentional breath, fluid movement and alignment.
Immersive experiences designed to shift brainwaves, regenerate cells and optimize the mind-body connection — one breath at a time.
NEWS + THOUGHTS
- Founder: Scott Francis, formerly co-owner of Be Luminous Yoga, and Maria Gehl.
- Seattle's first Waterfront Yoga & Meditation center serving Downtown, Pioneer Square, Bainbridge and Bremerton.
- Viaduct removal. Learn more about what’s coming to the new Seattle Waterfront.
- Classes will integrate breath focused practices with guided vinyasa yoga flows and meditation.
- Also offered: Yoga Nidra, Sound Baths, Restorative yoga, Restorative Sound Baths.